Upcoming Events at a Glance.
Dave,Will,and Daryll got the second refrigeration plant running and things are looking good at this point to to start painting the ice. If all goes well we will be able to start curling on Monday November 11th.
Canada lessons will be
cancelled this year due
to the delay of the start
of the season.
Hoping for the
Wheelchair lift to be
installed by December.
Some things to know
- Bonspiel information: Out of town bonspiel information is located on the bulletin board located near the stairway to the locker room.
- Clean footwear: Clean footwear must be worn at all times on the ice arena, and as much as possible in the lobby area.
On ice water: There is a water cooler located at the main doors to the ice arena, this water is provided to the Centre by Cariboo Water.
- Viewing curling: There are two areas to view curling one on the lobby level and one on the Lounge level.
- Lockers: Lockers are available for a fee and are assigned when you pay. They are located on the main lobby level and downstairs in the locker room.
- Locker room: Our locker room is co-ed and is in the downstairs area.
- Wash rooms: We have washrooms on the main lobby area as well as on the upstairs Lounge area.The washrooms on our lobby area are wheelchair friendly.
Want to Join Us?
The Quesnel Curling Centre welcomes all new curlers whether it be an individual, or a couple or a family. We offer a variety of leagues for you to choose from. Click on Membership to find out what is available. When you have made your decision as to what league you would like to play in, please go to Registration and fill in the appropriate Registration form.