Dues and Fees
Curling dues will be invoiced upon registration. We will have personnel available to receive payment before the start of the season.
The annual curling fees charged to the QCC users and members shall be due and payable prior to the start of regular season play on October 12, 2021 and must be paid in full by October 31, 2021.
No refunds will be allowed except for very extenuating circumstances which are limited to death, a serious medical condition, permanent relocation to a residence more than 80 kilometers from the Centre. These refunds will be calculated on a pro rated basis based on the number of games played!
QCC Spare and Fifth Curler Policy
Persons eligible to spare this season will be:
– anyone registered to play in a current league at QCC
– anyone who registers as a spare for the 2021-22 season and has their name placed on the spare list.
These people have registered as Spares available for Curling in the 2021-22 season:
- Jim Spinks 250-747-8456
- Kay Thompson 250-565-8432 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diana Thompson 250-747-3768
- Carol Thatcher 250-747-3154
- Sean Izumi 250-983-4861
- Len Gamache 250-992-2680
These people are club members available as Spares in the 2021-22 season:
- Denise Tolhurst 250-991-2921 – text
The Quesnel Curling Centre is conveniently located in downtown Quesnel, beside Lebourdais Park and the West Fraser Centre. Parking is available in any of the arena parking areas.
Monday – Friday 10:00am – 9:00pm
Saturday – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday – 12:00pm – 5:00pm